Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bathroom decor

So, I finally put up the nice little decoration piece in the bathroom. I have had the main attraction for maybe a year now? I can't remember...it's been to long! lol Anyways, here are the lovely pics!


See how blank the wall is?

This is the shower curtain. The inspiration.

These are coaters I bought for decor.
 I was originally going to put them in a shadowbox or something.

Here are some Christmas plates.
My Mother-in-law gave me the idea to use this a holder for the coasters.
 I figured the star would be neutral enough, that you wouldn't really be able to tell it was a star.

Tada! Here they are up. Looks nice, huh?
It needs a little something extra, don't you think?

Viola! I made the star into the mariner compass.
 I looove the compass design in general anyways but this was just perfect.
 Can you see where I got the inspiration *hint* shower curtain!
 Oh, btw, ask me how I did the letters. I'm so proud of me.
 I don't have a cricut or silhouette*sigh*

Well, there it is! Hope you enjoyed it!
P.S. Sorry if the pics are situated a lil funny. I have spent 30 min trying to fix them, and I am tired and going to bed!!...Now that I look at it, I guess they're not too funny looking. Oh well.
P.P.S. I linked up with Shanty 2 Chic's party!


1 comment:

  1. It turned out very cute! I like the "N" "E" "W" markings too!

    :)

    LaKeta

    1luckeegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete