Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My newest addiction...

So, as the title states, my newest addiction is...blogs, especially craft blogs. Tip Junkie and tatertots and jello are going to be the end of me. I just got a new computer less than 2 weeks ago and I already have 112 things added to my favorites bar. I like that favorites bar. Just one click and it's added! It's terrible really. I need to organize them...plus the imports from the other computer that I have yet to upload. I was going to print some of the things out to help organize, however, I ran out of black ink! BabeO was going to print stuff out too, but we can't. :( The old computer would substitute a mix of color for black, but the new computer is stubborn. I tried to install the driver for the printer, but after hours of waiting ( I cooked and ate dinner, gave Jubilee a bath and put her to bed, washed a load of clothes, and changed the sheets! Yay me!) the computer finally said, "I can't find it. Go look at the manual and see how to plug it in.". How rude! It really said that, in so many words. Well, I guess that's that.

Oh, and about last night's storm. Crazy, awesome weather! We found bits of our old, rotting tree all over the yard. A good sized branch traveled over the roof to the opposite side of the house, and a rather large branch fell right beside our wall and air conditioner. Thankfully Jubilee slept through it but then was up bright and early at 6:30am. However, she did take a nap today. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment