Monday, April 11, 2011

Yummy goodness!

So, I am wanting to make all the awesome Easter candies and goodies I have been finding on everyone's blog. Today I decided to go with The Whimsical Princess and her delish DIY- Reese Peanut Butter Eggs. Ooooo, I just saw something else on her blog that I will have to make... Malted Milk Ball Brownies. Mmmm, I love me some malted milk balls! Anyways, I need to focus, back to the Eggs. I made the yummy goodness while making dinner. Whew! It wasn't too bad though. Everything still turned out great.

Ok, so, I varied from The Whimsical Princess recipe a little bit I used milk chocolate instead of semi-sweet chocolate. The latter wasn't cooperating and was all lumpy and such. The milk chocolate was smooth and worked wonderfully. Probably just operater malfunction, but BabeO and I like milk chocolate better anyways. I was able to get 24 Eggs out of my batch (well, it would have been 24, but I had to "test"
the batter!). Plus, BabeO said they were huge, but I don't know; they looked normal to me. lol
Here they are! Mmmm....chocolate. lol

Ok, so these ones look like poop...literally.
 Not a fan of the first few that I made.
These were with the semi-sweet chocolate.

Ok, this is more like it. Nice and smooth, with a drizzle on top! :)
These are the milk chocolate variety.

Close up. The lighting is kinda bad in the pics. Sorry.

This is dinner. Homemade Vegetable Soup. It's good. Hubby approved!

And, just because I'm nasty awesome like that, I used the
 extra chocolate to dip some veggie straws. Sweet and salty. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment