Monday, April 4, 2011

First post. Woo hoo!

So, this is the first post. It shall be short and sweet... I hope. I have/had another blog, but I created this new one, so everything is in spot. Sooo much easier. Anyways, dinner was nice. Almost burned it :( but BabeO still liked it! yay! I think I might try to add some past crafts or whatnot.
Well, a storm is coming and I need to get to bed.
BTW; Just a warning: I jump around a lot when I talk, so, my blog will pretty much reflect how I think. (That's what a blog is right?) I'm kinda random and I try to collect my thoughts before I type, and then I try to clean up before I post. I have always been scatter brained and I probably always will be, so, please bear with my jumpiness of conversation! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment